Monday 5 September 2011

Location

This is the harbour of Poole, Dorset, which i visit often and would be able to gain access to easily. I think this location would add flair to my music video, and enable me to be more adventourous with my ideas.

This is a large area of free spacey greenery local to me, which although appears quite boring, i think it could proove very interesting to use in my music video, perhaps with added decorations a fantasy-like setting could be created; a lot more possibilities are created.
This is my home, which i have been considering using as a location as there is a lot of area surrounding it, which could be something that would be useful for shooting my video, especially if i'm wanting to use large recording equiptment/ large amounts of actors/actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment