Monday 5 September 2011

Diary week 4

I have taken pictures of the equipment I could possibly use whilst creating my music video.
Being able to take a look at the equiptment has helped me further plan what my music video is going to be like, and what i can use to create the right effects.Initally i thought that i might choose an adventourous outdoor setting, but after looking at videos created by other past students, i think it could be better to use green screen, so that i can edit/reshoot easier without having to keep returning to far out locations which might slow down production.
I have also created a reverse storyboard which consists of screen-shots ofBoat beam- Rain pauly, with discussion on its camera movement, editing and technique. I specifically chose this video as i personally enjoy it, and i think that the use of different camera angles such as underwater make an interesting video which i'd like to use as inspiration for my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment